Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's Faturday!

Faturday_header
About a month ago, I learned that Denny's had added some new items to their menu. I immediately thought, "At last! Now when my friends are drunk and/or high at 3 a.m., I know that they can have comfort food!".

My second thought (of course), was a Facebook post.

Grilled_cheese
Since then, some family members (yeah, I'm looking at you, Mychele) have thrown thier cardiac caution to the wind, and partaken in these dairy delights. Alas, because of my prediliction toward MY HEART STOPPING, I don't want to chance eating these dreamy delicacies, which probably taste like angel's kisses and rainbows. 

But, for my ausum readers, I have found another glorious recipe for grilled cheese. And what does this deliciousness include? Brie, ham, apples, cinnamon, and....oh yeah, F'ING CINNAMON BUNS FOR THE BREAD.

You're welcome.

Bork Bork!

No comments:

Post a Comment