Monday, October 3, 2011

The Great Gender Divide

Since the beginning of time, men have been hunters, we killed food to sustain life. We go to work to make the money to pay the bills to sustain life. 

So what happens when you take a hunter out of the wilds? I think I speak for all males when I say "Thank you ladies, but getting mad over not doing what you thought I was going to do is dumb."

I have been having some issues with this lately....especially with the "fairer" *chucklesnort* sex. Let's see if I can explain this.....

When women say: "You need a red shirt for my family reunion. My great-grandparents are going to be there, and they really want to meet you!"

What they expect:

Red-polo
What they get:

Wizardkhalifard
I don't see the problem here.

When women say: "Let's go out for a drink tonight. It's been a long week, and I miss you."

What they expect:

9345308-champagne-in-the-glass-at-a-summer-picnic
What they get:

Pedroia-drunk-behind-bar
Still unaware of a problem....

When women say: "You're making fish tonight? Awwww, you're so sweet!"

What they expect:

Sushi_0
What they get:

Fishsticks
Maybe she's mad because there's no tartar sauce on that plate?

When women say: "Can you put on some music? Something good.."

What they expect:

Celine-dion-celine-dion-65542_1024_768

What they get:

Theblackalbum
again.....I see no problem.

When women say: "Don't get me anything for my birthday, really!"

What they expect:

Rooms-for-romance
What they get:

Crayon_love_poster-p228266136290774532vvc0y_210

So we remember stuff 3 hours before deadline. I call this being awesome under pressure.

Ugh. Say what you want, ladies, because if you leave it up to us, you get what you get. Remember, we're the gender that used to chase down and kill WILD F'ING ANIMALS. Don't expect us to think the same way you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment