Friday, July 22, 2011

WTFriday!

The other day I was doing my required household chores as determined by the SooperSpowse. For some reason, the vaccuum wouldn't pick up a tiny piece of paper.

So, I did what every normal, red-blooded American does. I picked that paper up.....inspected it.....and put it down right back in front of the vaccuum, and then proceeded to run over it another 50 or 60 times.

After repeating this cycle 3 or 4 times, I decided to try a different approach. I inspected the vaccuum and found the problem...

Wtf_4
Either my vaccuum was going to go all Bob Ross and draw some pretty little trees, or my youngest two thought it would be funny to see how much stuff they could put down the hose before it filled up.

P.S. - The hair is from our Black Lab, who is nearing the end.....and shedding like mad.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment