Wednesday, July 13, 2011

An Open Letter to My Stalker...

Dear Mr. T,

That's right. I know who you are. I know that you are a idea stealing scrub-a-dub from way back. Get some original ideas. I've held my tongue for too long, but this final thought robbery was too much to bear. Just remember that What Goes Around......Comes Around.

Let's examine the evidence, shall we? Or are you scared to see the bright light of truth shone upon your decietful ways? (Oh No) What You Got?

Here is an e-mail I sent to a friend. I have those. You don't? Cry Me A River.


Stalker


See the date? Now....let's see this article, dated JUNE 11, 2011 in which you stated,

“There’s a need for a place where fans can go to interact with their favorite entertainers, listen to music, watch videos, share and discover cool stuff and just connect. MySpace has the potential to be that place. Art is inspired by people and vice versa, so there’s a natural social component to entertainment.”

So, Senorita, what do you have to say for yourself now? Look, I said those women you dated were hot waaaaay before you dated them. You didn't give me anything. Not even a fist bump. But my fists are going to bump all over your face. I'm going to Rock Your Body so much, you'll wish you were Dead and Gone.
If I had $35 million dollars, a slew of intellectual property lawyers, and Until The End Of Time, I would own you, Mr. T. I'm not looking for fame, I just want you to give me my SexyBack.

Sincerely,

Brent Sieckman, Arl of Awesomeness








No comments:

Post a Comment