Friday, September 2, 2011

WTFriday!

I've been trying to control my temper since my heart attack, so that I don't stress myself to the point of having another hospital stay. As any parent can tell you, though, having children is stressful enough.

In order to become the awesomest passive-agressive father I can be, my wife has asked me to refrain from yelling to convey my displeasure. (Apparently, blogging to the entire internet is fair game, though!)

I had told my oldest daughter to return this school book a total of 5 times before yesterday. I found it stuffed in the back of a closet, where she stores her backpack.

After doing my lamaze breaths, yoga poses, and finally stopping my eye from twitching, I decided to verbalize my displeasure at her actions. A very public display of displeasure should deter future decisions to not heed my instructions.....right?

2011-09-01_12

No comments:

Post a Comment