Friday, March 8, 2013

FFS Friday!



I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride.

Damn, someone should write that shit down. That's catchy.

This is a throwback post. I posted this picture on my personal Facebook wall while a looooong time ago, the end of January, 2011 to be exact. Recently, I've seen a lot of teacher fails on the interwebz, so I decided to dust this old picture off, and share it with all of my SooperPhrends.

This was an assignment for a 2nd grade class at my children's school (the same one they're attending now). Anyone notice a problem here?


This disturbed me for two reasons. It means that a child picked Ms. Rowling for his/her assignment, and also THE TEACHER SIGNED OFF ON IT.

Future leaders, y'all. That's what we're pumping out.

Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a teacher on my facebook feed, and every time she writes 'to funny' or 'your wrong' I want to cry.

    ReplyDelete