Friday, May 11, 2012

FFS Friday!

I came across this gem a week or so ago......

 

Barneys of New York isn't known for thier ability to pander themselves to middle class America, but some would argue that the products Barneys pimps are of high enough quality and fashion to demand the exorbitant prices.

And then there's this......

Admittedly, I know absolutely ZERO about fashion, but there is a gentleman named Maison Martin Margiela, a Belgian designer who is so fashionable, his website looks like DOS, even while running a High Def FLASH SLIDESHOW RIGHT ON IT. 

So, imagine my surprise, when this "designer" creates these sneakers for sale.

Ffs0511
For the low price of $525 DOLLARS, you too can just look like you have partaken in a home improvement task, without doing any of the work. Oh, and they're not available until JUNE.

Seriously, I have shoes that look like this after doing crafts with my children......except mine have glitter on them too. Find me a Payless, give me an hour, and I can make you 4 or 5 pairs for less than 50 bucks.

If you like these shoes, or would buy them, FFS, get your head out of your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment