Friday, February 17, 2012

WTFriday!!

Wtfriday_banner
I know I have been absent for a while, and I apologize. Life is starting to calm down for the moment, and I will get back to blogging and the CHALLENGES in a short bit.

But in the meantime, here is your weekly dose of neutered intelligence:

I came across the illegitimate love child of jeggings and Pajama Jeans, named "Action Jeans"

Chuck_norris
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!! I also found the ONLY classy way to wear sweatpants to work!

That's right: Dress Pant Sweatpants. So casual, you can take a nap, so formal, you can wear them with a suit..........

If I saw my CEO wearing these, I would update my resume on every job hunting website I could find, because either he's/she's a transient posing as a high powered executive, or he's the laziest SOB and can only fathom getting himself half dressed in the morning. Nothing better than the boss rolling out of the rack with his "Dress Pant Sweatpants" already pressed and well-worn from 8 hours of sleep!

 

Dresspant-sweatpant-

No comments:

Post a Comment