Sunday, December 18, 2011

SooperReflections Sunday

Sooperreflections_sunday_banner
I'm really trying to take this whole "on the seventh day He rested" thing to another level.

I think I might have ADD.

Naps are the greatest gift Mankind has ever recieved.

I want to produce the first christmas light string that uses 60 watt regular lightbulbs.

My 4 year-old can navigate YouTube better than I can.

I wish I had more friends of different ethnicities/religions for the sole purpose to be invited to thier houses and eat different kinds of foods.

I have to find a way for this blog to generate revenue. It's awesome enough, I'm thinking a subscription fee.

No, that would drive my core fanbase away. All 5 of them.

Food is expensive.

Except Ramen.

 It's naptime

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment