Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WWWednesday!

Wednesday

Quick hit before I get to bizniss. After my charity event last month, I thought it would be nice to highlight my friends' charity fundraisers as well....so donate to Chris's Movember campaign for men's health and cancers here. Any kind of growth to cover up that face is well worth the money.

#5 - ...And Hipsters around the Universe rejoiced, for there was obscure music.

At StereoMood, they believe that:

behind every song there's always an emotion. we don't know why but maybe that's why we love music.

so we've created a way to suggest songs that follow your feelings: stereomood is the emotional internet radio, providing music that best suits your mood and your activities.

how do i feel? what am i doing now?

After selecting the "feeling", the site selects a playlist, which from the few that I browsed, seems like a lot of instrumentals and John Denver. I'm not saying it's necessarily BAD music, and the site does play appropriate music based on the feeling you choose, but I don't know why "I Miss Kevin" is a feeling....and a playlist.

#4 - Feeling smart? Try this and cry on your keyboard.

I'm a sucker for word games. Except Words With Friends, because April ruined that for me by annihilating me every game we played.

302329_10150347188691937_624521936_8390010_1948277787_n
Yes, that is a 4-letter, 114 point word.

Try out Knoword, a game that gives you the definition and first letter of a word, and challenges you to find the correct word. Pretty neat game. Just remember that it's foreign, and they throw a lot of unnecessary "u"s in everywhere. My score was 555. 

No comments:

Post a Comment