Sunday, September 4, 2011

Damn, I Feel Old...Volume I, Episode I

Played this on my facebook page.....my daughter actually told me of this connection.

Who is this little girl, and what show is the picture from?

Demilovato_barney

 

Leah T. came up with the right answer, but it seemed to stump quite a few...

 

For those that are still stumped, here's a picture of the young lady now:

Demi-lovato-2011-teen-choice-awards-0pfjp0

Demetria Devonne "DemiLovato (born August 20, 1992)

That's right...the little girl grew up to become a Disney Channel star, singer, songwriter, a Joe Jonas "kill", and rehab visitor (bulemia, self-injury). Just think, moms and dads....this ALL happened within 10 years. She starred in Barney & Friends in 2002-2003, where the original picture is from.

Just another reason to lock our daughters up. Joe Jonas is still out there..........somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment