Monday, August 1, 2011

1 year down.....

Today marks the one-year anniversary of my heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery. It is also the day before my wife's birthday, so I'm sure she's ecstatic about sharing...

To all that haven't visited their doctors in longer than they can remember, please get a check-up. It's easier to navigate the turns if you have a roadmap and headlights.

Thank you to the doctors at Gilbert Mercy and Chandler Regional Hospitals for taking good care of me and keeping my wife sane about the whole 2 week stay at thier (lovely) facility.

Thank you to the friends, family, acquaintances, and strangers who offered up thier prayers, thoughts, wishes, money, food, and everything else that was given to my family in our time of need. You are great people, and I am blessed to have you touch my life.

Thanks to all! Now I have to get back to the dishes........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment